I recently downloaded my first five videos to my YouTube channel: “Student-Centered Teaching ESL by David Kehe”. These videos provide me the opportunity to discuss some of the background and to explain with a bit more details some of the teaching techniques and materials that I’ve posted on this blog, Common Sense ESL.
Here are the links to the first five videos.
- The Two Most Important Conversation Techniques to Teach ESL Students (Part 1)
- The Two Most Important Conversation Techniques to Teach ESL Students (Part 2)
- ESL Conversation Class: Student-Centered vs Teacher-Fronted (including some research)
- ESL Writing Class Activity: Fun, Lively and Productive
- ESL student, “Finally, I now Understand What Nouns, Subjects and Verbs are!”
Here is the link to the channel: YouTube Channel: Student-Centered Teaching ESL by David Kehe